Monday, April 9, 2012

april instagram photo challenges ~ week 1

creative pursuits are always very appealing to me, especially when they come in the form of taking pictures via my trusty, and always with me, iphone. the fabulous instagram app is not only a fun way to add a visual aspect to your social networking life, but has also launched many a photo-challenge with different themes to add creativity to real life...

i participated in a single challenge for february and march, and it was so fun for me. then i discovered a beauty and fashion themed challenge {woo-hoo!}, so i took those on this month as well.

some highlights from the first week...

the #photoadayapril challenge {created by fat mum slim} continues with random images like your reflection, someone who makes you happy, lunch and inside your wallet. pictured above, my interpretations of colour, mail, tiny, and shadow...

#aprilfashion {created by @vanity_fashion on instagram} week one included taking images of something pink, glitter/sparkle, shorts and accent nail {pictured}, along with flowers, high heels, pearls and spring dress...

and last, but not least, #30daysofbeautyapril was created by Miss Chew and is all about beauty. a few beauty blogger pals of mine are also participating! nails, hand cream, hairstyle and night makeup look were on the list. as you can see, lipstick, day makeup products, nail polish collection and {gasp!!} no makeup rounded out the week {clearly, i survived, lol!}...

stay tuned, next week i'll share highlights from week two. can't wait? i'd be honored if you'd follow me on twitter for the daily updates. i post the beauty and fashion challenges on my tumblr, too, so you can follow me there as well.

have a fabulous week!



pics taken by me :)

No comments: